The Shift Manager supports the Restaurant General Manager by running great work shift and meeting Taco Bell standards. A successful candidate will have a positive attitude and good communication skills.
Areas of Responsibility
- Key responsibilities include making sure Team Members complete all assigned duties and serve safe, quality food in a friendly manner. You’ll also ensure that the restaurant is a safe place for Team Members to work and customers to visit.
Education / Experience Requirements
- 18 years old or older
- Legal right to work in the United States
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Able to work flexible hours
- Valid Driver’s license and transportation
- Minimum of two years previous management experience with responsibility for financial results
- Basic computer literacy
- Able to lift 10-40 pounds, reach with arms and hands, stand and walk for long periods
- Friendly attitude, great customer service skills
- Strong verbal, reading and, strong math skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to oversee a team of associates in a fast-paced environment while insuring that all proper food safety precautions are satisfied
- Demonstrate patience and a positive attitude while delegating tasks and giving instructions
- Work effectively and safely in a changing environment
- Works with management and fellow employees
- Capable of making quick and appropriate decisions
- Take ownership and responsibility to solve problems.
How to Apply
Please stop by in-person and ask to speak with Abdul.